Credit hedge fund manager targets Japanese investors for new CLO
A new style of CLO packaging designed to entice Japanese bank investment is taking off, with a credit hedge fund manager's new CLO said to be marketed by JP Morgan in this region
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LP round up: managers keep fundraising hopes high as GSO targets $7.5 billion for mezz offering 4 days ago
- Benefit Street markets its first-ever European risk retention compliant CLO 4 days ago
- CLO pipeline: break's over - time to print deals 5 days ago
- Permira holds €3.48 billion final close on fourth direct lending fund 6 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs heal up with no new breaches among US BSL deals 8 days ago
- Palmer Square seeks analysts in London as it expands business into Europe 21 hours ago
- OC health check: all quiet on the overcollateralisation front 1 day ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: CLO lower mezz spreads tighten back after volatile two weeks 1 day ago
- Columbia adopts AMR with first new CLO issue since November 3 days ago
- Beneath the triple C: downgrades hold steady as Travelport loses its luggage 4 days ago