Credit hedge fund manager targets Japanese investors for new CLO
A new style of CLO packaging designed to entice Japanese bank investment is taking off, with a credit hedge fund manager's new CLO said to be marketed by JP Morgan in this region
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK pension Nest selects manager for £500 million global bond allocation 18 hours ago
- Canadian pension awards €300 million to middle market real estate debt 19 hours ago
- LibreMax wins $200 million for structured credit managed account 1 day ago
- Finnish life insurer assembles European loan investment business 4 days ago
- SME CLOs arrive in Europe as Be-Spoke prices Spanish loan securitisation 4 days ago
- CLO managers brace themselves for Acosta bankruptcy 18 hours ago
- BlackRock upsizes upcoming US CLO amid overwhelming demand 1 day ago
- European CLO round-up: new look turbos power up junior CLO tranches 1 day ago
- Oak Hill prices first CLO transaction in Europe this year with refi 1 day ago
- European CLO spreads widen as Commerzbank prices first 2019 CLO 1 day ago