BAML markets $520 million CLO for large credit manager
An established credit manager is launching its fourth 2.0 CLO. Its previous deals have receieved substantial backing from key equity investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: no rest for the wicked as new issues hit the market 4 days ago
- UK charities join forces on hunt for ESG managers 4 days ago
- Louisiana pension to put $125 million into direct lending and fund financing 5 days ago
- Calpers eyes exposure to private debt 9 days ago
- 'Speciality finance' gains momentum as US investors go deeper into private credit 9 days ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 2 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 2 days ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 2 days ago
- Class F notes of 2018 CLO downgraded to triple C by Moody's 2 days ago
- Investcorp lines up new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 days ago