BAML markets $520 million CLO for large credit manager
An established credit manager is launching its fourth 2.0 CLO. Its previous deals have receieved substantial backing from key equity investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension seeks private credit consultant and ESG services 1 day ago
- Texas pension to invest up to $225 in distressed debt 1 day ago
- Cambridge University appoints CIO 2 days ago
- Silicon Valley pension to invest $20 million in private debt 3 days ago
- Connecticut $36 billion pension hires first chief risk officer 4 days ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 1 day ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 1 day ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 2 days ago
- HPS and Nomura team up in first-time CLO partnership 3 days ago