BAML markets $520 million CLO for large credit manager
An established credit manager is launching its fourth 2.0 CLO. Its previous deals have receieved substantial backing from key equity investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: Apollo blasts its way to top spot 7 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 7 days ago
- Size matters: exposure to small loan facilities worse than covid industries, says BofA 9 days ago
- LP round up: pension creates private credit bucket as Florida eyes 'best distressed opportunity ever' 10 days ago
- Spreads tighten as GoldenTree and BlackRock print tightest CLO triple As since March 18 days ago
- Apex cuts coupon on fixed rate triple As in single tranche CLO refi 6 hours ago
- Triple A investors lock in spreads for extra three months as Marble Point prices CLO 7 hours ago
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs get their sneakers on as retailers run into bankruptcy 1 day ago
- US CLO managers show they are quite partial to refis as Aegon prices 1 day ago
- MUFG refis fixed rate tranches in two US CLOs 1 day ago