BAML markets $520 million CLO for large credit manager
An established credit manager is launching its fourth 2.0 CLO. Its previous deals have receieved substantial backing from key equity investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK pension pool to launch maiden private credit offering 1 day ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 3 days ago
- Alcentra scores tightest 1.5-year US CLO spread after 2016 deal refinancing 5 days ago
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 5 days ago
- Partners teams with BAML to price US CLO 5 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 1 day ago
- New manager premium evaporates for Sound Point in second euro CLO 1 day ago
- Bridge markets fourth CRE CLO 2 days ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 2 days ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 2 days ago