Deutsche Bank puts finishing touches to forthcoming mid-market CLO
Market sources say that Deutsche Bank is close to pricing a middle-market CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub sets new record with seventh US CLO of 2019 6 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 10 days ago
- CLO pipeline: high triple C bucket opens a Gateway to pricing 17 days ago
- Flexible CLOs grow in popularity as two managers eye triple C-heavy deals 17 days ago
- Finnish life insurer assembles European loan investment business 29 days ago
- Former structured credit co-head Messina lands on buy side 1 day ago
- New GSO US CLO scores tightest funding costs since early October 2 days ago
- Big firms better prepped for Libor change and less operationally exposed, survey finds 3 days ago
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 4 days ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 4 days ago