Pension fund allocates $50 million towards new GoldenTree fund
GoldenTree Asset Management has gained a $50 million commitment from a pension fund for its new structured credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 3 days ago
- $350 million of CLO collateral drips into default as oil companies file for Chapter 11 13 days ago
- US CLO league tables: coronavirus brings changes in approach and new top manager 24 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity makes a return as investors search for price levels 26 days ago
- Credit pickers need luck to avoid OC trap 29 days ago
- Onex hires Jaber as it launches CLO investment business 1 day ago
- Early March European CLO makes it through the sell off with 5.4% risk retention 2 days ago
- GSO prices first post covid-19 European CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park brings covid-era European CLO volumes to €1.5 billion 2 days ago
- Bond flex CLOs makes rapid MVOC recovery to underline evolution from CBOs 2 days ago