Tennenbaum waits on $150 million allocation from pension fund
A pension scheme's invetsment board met earlier this month to talk over a large-scale investment into an established mid-market manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Cliffwater raises $135 million for interval fund geared towards direct lending 4 months ago
- BlackRock BDC seeks shareholder approval to fast-track leverage increase 9 months ago
- Iowa pension to commit $200 million to private credit in 2019 as it addresses shortfalls 10 months ago
- Pimco adds two former Tennenbaum officials as portfolio managers 1 year ago
- BlackRock completes Tennenbaum acquisition 1 year ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 2 days ago
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Elmwood passes $2 billion in CLO volumes after third new issue 3 days ago
- Monroe becomes first manager to price mid market CLO since August 3 days ago
- GSO and Deutsche Bank unite to refinance 2017 European CLO 3 days ago