West coast manager digs deep to price first CLO in over a year
A CLO manager that has generally paced its issuance, priced a $415.25 million deal in what is shaping up to be one of the most productive quarters on record
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point resets 2015 CLO with just days of reinvestment remaining 4 days ago
- Investcorp prices triple As at 110bp in European new issue 5 days ago
- Benefit Street slashes 32bp from 2016 CLO's funding costs via refi 6 days ago
- Wellfleet teams up with Citi to issue $404 million CLO 9 days ago
- GoldenTree prices new issue European CLO as continental volumes pass €2 billion 10 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 2 days ago
- New manager premium evaporates for Sound Point in second euro CLO 2 days ago
- Bridge markets fourth CRE CLO 3 days ago
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist 3 days ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 3 days ago