2012 CLO triple A sales point to fund manager cashing in
Snippets of 2.0 CLO triple A paper traded in the secondary market yesterday with a bond fund manager seemingly the seller
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 4 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: volumes jump as investors get their triple A fix 28 days ago
- Deluxe bankruptcy causes picture to blur for CLOs 1 month ago
- Beyond blacklists: the next step in ESG 1 month ago
- Any takers for illiquid European CLO equity? 1 month ago
- Churchill splits double Bs for first mid market CLO in two years 8 hours ago
- Owl Rock gives two hoots after issuing second low-levered CLO 13 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 14 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: springing back into life after September drought 3 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: refi market opens up to give KKR best of both worlds 3 days ago