Pension fund continues to pile into credit with $250 million mandates
Western US teachers' fund agrees to put $250 million into opportunistic credit strategies run by two of its existing investment managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fund performance: Index tranche investors make it work from home 28 days ago
- Correction: Orchard Liquid Credit Fund performance 29 days ago
- New Mexico pension allocates $235 million to credit 1 month ago
- Fund perfomance: Slowdown for some as pandemic takes hold 2 months ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity, equity everywhere, but trading volumes sink 4 months ago
- Morgan Stanley IM takes lead in race for Assurant's CLO business 16 hours ago
- Onex prices second US new issue CLO in three weeks 17 hours ago
- HalseyPoint 'plays to its strengths' with $378 million US CLO 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to tighten across the stack as CIFC targets 170bp triple A print 1 day ago
- Fidelity markets first CLO in 2020 1 day ago