Pension fund continues to pile into credit with $250 million mandates
Western US teachers' fund agrees to put $250 million into opportunistic credit strategies run by two of its existing investment managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO funds top rankings, but still have ground to make up 1 month ago
- Don’t be a hero: managers opt to go market-neutral 2 months ago
- Fund performance: Index tranche investors make it work from home 5 months ago
- Correction: Orchard Liquid Credit Fund performance 5 months ago
- New Mexico pension allocates $235 million to credit 6 months ago
- DFG appoints CEO and makes several promotions including new co-CIO 20 hours ago
- Onex claims three new US CLO equity investors 21 hours ago
- AB joins ranks of BSL CLO managers with debut transaction 21 hours ago
- Fortress prices first BSL CLO in over a year 22 hours ago
- CSAM returns to five-year CLO structures with new issue deal 22 hours ago