BAML gets to work on leading 2.0 manager's first CLO of 2014
A regular US CLO issuer is back in the primary market to launch its first CLO of the year, sources say
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wells Fargo brings in head of IG credit trading 9 hours ago
- UK pension pool to launch maiden private credit offering 3 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: it's time to rethink benchmarks 7 days ago
- Alcentra scores tightest 1.5-year US CLO spread after 2016 deal refinancing 7 days ago
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 7 days ago
- Eaton Vance refinances its debut 2.0 CLO 9 hours ago
- LCM refinances senior tranches of 2013 CLO 9 hours ago
- Tikehau prices its largest CLO transaction 10 hours ago
- Barclays makes mid market CLO breakthrough with first transaction 3 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 3 days ago