Triple As are in the bag as JP Morgan markets mezz in new CLO
JP Morgan is close to pricing a new CLO with triple A debt and equity already accounted for
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pretium returns with first CLO of the year amid personnel changes 5 days ago
- Buy iTraxx Europe equity tranche risk but sell Crossover mezz, says JP Morgan 5 days ago
- US CLO league tables: JP Morgan narrows gap to Citi in new issues to $50 million 12 days ago
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 12 days ago
- Zais prices new CLO with record five classes of fixed-rate debt 19 days ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 2 days ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 2 days ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 3 days ago
- HPS and Nomura team up in first-time CLO partnership 4 days ago