BAML prices $1 billion of CLOs for two of the largest credit managers
Bank of America Merrill Lynch ended last week by pricing $1 billion of CLOs in one day for two of the largest credit hedge fund managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: springing back into life after September drought 11 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon retakes US lead, but CSAM still on top globally 11 days ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 15 days ago
- PGIM launches US CLO with unfunded double Bs 15 days ago
- Sculptor prices second CLO refi since rebranding 22 days ago
- CLO managers brace themselves for Acosta bankruptcy 5 hours ago
- BlackRock upsizes upcoming US CLO amid overwhelming demand 18 hours ago
- European CLO round-up: new look turbos power up junior CLO tranches 23 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices first CLO transaction in Europe this year with refi 1 day ago
- European CLO spreads widen as Commerzbank prices first 2019 CLO 1 day ago