Credit hedge fund manager teams with BAML again for new CLO
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is marketing a new CLO for a credit hedge fund manager - the fourth successive occasion that it will structure a CLO for the firm
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wells Fargo brings in head of IG credit trading 8 hours ago
- UK pension pool to launch maiden private credit offering 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: there's no drought here as market is doused with deals 6 days ago
- Alcentra scores tightest 1.5-year US CLO spread after 2016 deal refinancing 7 days ago
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 7 days ago
- Eaton Vance refinances its debut 2.0 CLO 9 hours ago
- LCM refinances senior tranches of 2013 CLO 9 hours ago
- Tikehau prices its largest CLO transaction 10 hours ago
- Barclays makes mid market CLO breakthrough with first transaction 2 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 3 days ago