Credit hedge fund manager teams with BAML again for new CLO
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is marketing a new CLO for a credit hedge fund manager - the fourth successive occasion that it will structure a CLO for the firm
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: secondary prices reach March levels 1 day ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 1 day ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 1 day ago
- Fund managers gear up for talf 2.0 investment potential 1 day ago
- Non-bank lenders spot fund financing opportunities 1 day ago
- CBAM readies debut European CLO 15 hours ago
- Fund manager hires Hayfin's structured credit head and launches CLO fund 16 hours ago
- Euro CLO investors look to cash in as market confidence returns 1 day ago
- Fitch takes action on eight European CLO tranches 1 day ago
- OC health check: some CLOs cure failures, but quarter of US deals still in breach 1 day ago