Manager's new CLO tips the scales at $512.8 million ahead of pricing
A forthcoming CLO is reaching critical mass, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares takes different approach to primary CLOs as it plans three-year US deal 3 days ago
- We’ve survived before, we can do so again 8 days ago
- Palmer Square becomes third manager to tout special static sell-off CLO 8 days ago
- GSO close to pricing static US CLO after buying $428 million of secondary loans 9 days ago
- We’ve survived before, we can do so again 9 days ago
- Redding Ridge prices one-year US CLO manager 16 hours ago
- Fed backs new issue CLO triple As in amended talf programme 19 hours ago
- Secondary CLO debt trades well but Trace suggests CLO equity trading at 12 cents 23 hours ago
- ArrowMark liquidates 2014 CLO after selling assets in February 1 day ago
- Beneath the triple C: $31.6 billion of CLO credits feel downgrade pain 1 day ago