$76 billion pension fund makes sizeable credit hedge fund allocations
US east coast pension fund will invest in two new credit strategies and also back its existing hedge fund managers with additional capital.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US reset basis follows Europe as Sixth Street CLO hits benchmark for triple As 25 days ago
- Former Brevan Howard PM rejoins and brings macro funds with him 4 months ago
- Brevan Howard raids ExodusPoint for credit derivative specialists 5 months ago
- TPG spins off credit arm Sixth Street 10 months ago
- PE firms look to go it alone as credit units reach maturity 1 year ago
- European CLO rollover rate slumps amid refi/reset surge 1 day ago
- Former MKP CLO tranche investor lands at big US credit manager 1 day ago
- Euro CLO mezz spreads leak wider but seniors hold firm as ICG resets 1 day ago
- AIG offers single B notes in largest CLO to date 1 day ago
- Blackstone scores one of tightest ever 2.0 US CLO funding costs 1 day ago