SkyBridge wins $50 million multi-strategy mandate from Korea
Fund of hedge fund manager SkyBridge, which has put money into various structured credit strategies, has won a $50 million mandate from Asia
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- TIG delves into Asian credit following minority investment in Arkkan 11 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance (January 2021) 1 month ago
- LP round up: pensions plan private credit pacing as strategic credit takes on "midfield" role 1 month ago
- CSLA raises $226 million for Asian private debt fund backed by rated debt 1 month ago
- Credit fundraising: November marks turning point as fund launches spike 1 month ago
- Sculptor prints first regular-way US CLO in 1.5 years 3 days ago
- KKR prices three-year reinvestment CLO via BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- AMMC, Marble Point and Partners Group each price US CLO refis 3 days ago
- PineBridge resets 2016 Euro Galaxy V 3 days ago
- Jefferies picks up three big mandates to get European CLO plans rolling 4 days ago