2005 CDO of ABS falls next in line to liquidate
A $300 million CDO is due to liquidate following a vote cast by senior investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC European CLO head leaves on eve of deal pricing 4 hours ago
- Par-Four goes whistling straight for the CLO market as it resets 2018 deal 9 hours ago
- Fitch cuts US leveraged loan default rate projection 9 hours ago
- CIFC's Vaccaro highlights importance of company culture [video] 9 hours ago
- New issues take a backseat as US CLO market absorbs three resets and a refi 22 hours ago