Buyers lap up flood of investment grade issuance
Investment grade corporates have been the flavour of the first of the month in the new issue market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC European CLO head leaves on eve of deal pricing 5 hours ago
- Par-Four goes whistling straight for the CLO market as it resets 2018 deal 10 hours ago
- Fitch cuts US leveraged loan default rate projection 10 hours ago
- CIFC's Vaccaro highlights importance of company culture [video] 11 hours ago
- New issues take a backseat as US CLO market absorbs three resets and a refi 1 day ago