Bank hires former credit structurer for principal finance role
Former Credit Suisse director and CDO structurer Narayanan Shadagopan has resurfaced at Royal Bank of Scotland’s debt capital market business in London
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 3 hours ago
- Medalist prepares first CLO since 2019 rebranding 6 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 1 day ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 1 day ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 4 days ago