More senior departures at Dutch bank
Following news of Alan Shaffran’s departure from Rabobank (as first reported by Creditflux) it has emerged that head of capital markets Sheldon Sussman – to whom Shaffran reported – has left the firm
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 3 hours ago
- Medalist prepares first CLO since 2019 rebranding 6 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 1 day ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 1 day ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 4 days ago