Structured finance group MD departs ratings firm
Rating agency Moody’s Investors Service has lost structured finance group managing director Daniel Curry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley IM takes lead in race for Assurant's CLO business 13 hours ago
- Onex prices second US new issue CLO in three weeks 13 hours ago
- HalseyPoint 'plays to its strengths' with $378 million US CLO 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to tighten across the stack as CIFC targets 170bp triple A print 1 day ago
- Fidelity markets first CLO in 2020 1 day ago