Lehman looks to price new loan deal
Arranger Lehman Brothers is looking to price the triple A tranche of GoldenTree Loan Opportunities V at 55bp, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM to join exclusive list of managers to reset, rather than refi, a euro CLO 3 hours ago
- CLO 'mascot' appears on b-wic but fails to trade 4 hours ago
- US loan trading: Caesars marches out of CLOs as Blackstone rolls in 23 hours ago
- Nassau approaches $3 billion CLO volume after pricing latest new issue 1 day ago
- THL returns with second middle market CLO offering 1 day ago