High rate of Australian subprime loans in default
In an interview in the Sydney Morning Herald, S&P analyst Helda Chan notes that $500 million in Australian subprime home loans are in default.
- Former structured credit co-head Messina lands on buy side 2 days ago
- New GSO US CLO scores tightest funding costs since early October 3 days ago
- Big firms better prepped for Libor change and less operationally exposed, survey finds 4 days ago
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 5 days ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 5 days ago