Bank nabs Dresdner syndicate head
Darron Weinstein, managing director and global structured credit product manager at Dresdner Kleinwort in London, will join Royal Bank of Scotland in two months time.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO trader set to join Axa IM 23 hours ago
- European CLO cushions fall with junior OC breaches expected soon, Fitch says 1 day ago
- AGL prints largest US CLO post-covid-19 and syndicates double Bs 1 day ago
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 1 day ago
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 day ago